HAVE A LOOK AT THESE AMAZING PAINTINGS

Paintings represent the act of the Artist along with its action. This means whatever the Artist is painting comes from within him and that is transformed into an action which comes along with many colors.

It is an Art which reflects either imaginary images, spontaneous images or even still life images. Here, spontaneous images means there is no vision at all before the painting is created rather the colors themselves take their own forms and these types of paintings are the ones which I am most interested in. This is only because very few Artists can create them.

Well, I'm not an Artist but I do understand the mind of an Artist along with the meaning of his paintings from depth.

Today, I have selected some paintings which I found amazing and I'm sure you will love them too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for being here. Please take some time in sharing your views about how you find this page.